CALL FOR PAPERS
We are very pleased to announce that our Global Online Conference #SWSexuality21 will take place on 10-11 September 2021.
We invite papers on the themes of (but not limited to):
- LGBT+ issues
- Framing the gender-sexual non-normative with reference to regional/ geographic/ cultural contexts
- Childhood sexuality
- Reproductive justice
- Sexual politics and political activism
- Debates around sexual assault laws
- Issues related to sex work
- Issues connected to living with HIV/AIDS
- How sexualities and genders affect access to social services
- Disability and sexuality
- Theoretical implications of queer and post-queer theory
- Covid-19 issues related to sexuality
The submission deadline is 30th June 2021.
GLOBAL ONLINE CONFERENCE 2021
We are really excited to share details about our upcoming conference in due course. The conference will be delivered by an interactive, virtual platform allowing attendees to engage with presenters and also with each other. There will be a variety of different presentations, such as keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops/symposia, and poster presentations. There will be a variety of delivery methods, such as live presentations and pre-recorded ones, but these will be followed by live Q&As.
Registration for the conference, pricing, and information about the virtual platform will be released soon!
Please make sure you join the group (it’s free to join!) and watch this space!